From Tip to Tip-Top Beginners Furniture Painting Workshop
Are you wanting to find something new to do or learn a new skill?
Our beginners’ furniture painting One-Day Workshops are a fantastic and enjoyable introduction to painting furniture where you will learn everything you need to start you off on your journey.
You will transform your own piece of furniture, with help and guidance throughout... If you’ve never used furniture paint before, or your experience is limited, this workshop is perfect for you.
During the day, we will cover the basics and importance of project preparation and paint selection, as well as how to avoid potential problems.
On this day, we will introduce you to Dixie Belle - a chalk mineral paint with a huge colour range to suit any interior.
Based in the beautiful countryside in Berkshire, our relaxed setting will give you the chance to ask questions throughout the day to ensure you leave with inspiration for your future projects.
The maximum number we can accommodate on any of the advertised dates is four.
If you have a group of 4, please contact us directly and we can arrange a bespoke date for your exclusive workshop.
Included in the workshop at an introductory price of £95 per person -
* All the basic products you will need to clean and prep your furniture piece
* A new 8oz pot of mineral chalk paint by Dixie Belle in your choice of colour for you to use on the day and take the remainder home with you
* A sandwich style lunch, tea, coffee and selection of soft drinks
* Choice of top coat in Matt, Satin or Gloss finishes
* A 10% discount code from our paint supplier for use of Dixie Belle paint and accessories
Please note -
* Your piece of furniture should be no larger than a bedside cabinet, side table or dining chair with no upholstery ... if you can’t carry it by yourself it’s too big and you won’t be able to take full advantage of the day to complete your piece.
* Remember to bring a blanket with you to protect your newly restyled furniture piece in the car on your way home.
* A colour card will be posted to you when you book the workshop. Please select and notify us of your paint colour at least 2 weeks prior to your workshop date to enable us to have your chosen colour available.
* Please advise on booking of any special dietary requirements.
* Parking is free
Bookings and Cancellations -
We will always do our best to accommodate changes but we do ask for at least 3 weeks’ notice prior to your workshop date to change or cancel your booking.
Requests to change a course date made after this time will incur an admin fee of £25.00 per place, payable when your change is notified.
Cancellations made after this time will only be refunded at 70% of the booking cost. Cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice will not be refunded.
All workshops are held in Sonning, Berkshire